Title: Administrative Assistant/Land Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Location: The position is located in Canton, OH
Halo Land Management (Halo) offers premier client tailored land services and is based in Canton, Ohio.
Halo Land Management was founded in 2015 and now manages operations across numerous plays nationwide. Our unique culture and adaptability is what has enabled Halo to become one of the fastest-growing land services companies in the US. We provide unmatched service to our clients and serve as the single, integrated source for all of their land management needs. Halo understands that our most valuable assets are the people we work with. Our company success depends on an environment that is engaged, healthy, happy and we value each and every member of our team.
A successful candidate must be a highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to handle a heavy workload and meet critical deadlines. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and have the ability to learn new software.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/LAND TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Assist Land Agents in preparation of contracts, assignments, extensions, and other applicable documents
- Prepare general, routine correspondence for others’ signature
- Prepare invoices
- Record, copying and transmittal of correspondence to the client
- Provide monthly review of calendars (obligations, rentals, expirations)
- Complete title research and curative as directed by Land Agent
- Generate weekly reports
- General office administration tasks such as scanning, printing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, supplies inventory, etc.
- Organize incoming and outgoing documents
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/LAND TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong capabilities for relationship building
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to research information
- Working knowledge of general office skills, equipment operations and computer skill
- High School Diploma required, applicable degree preferred must be Authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely. Must pass pre-employment background screening and drug test.